All consulting sessions are CONFIDENTIAL and led by Quail Bell founder Christine Sloan Stoddard. These virtual appointments take place over Zoom and typically span 1-5 sessions. Possible topics include:
• Manuscript "sculpting" & editing
• Book & literary magazine publishing
• Writing for stage, screen & radio
• Art exhibitions & installations
• Grant/manuscript/exhibition proposals
• Non-profit organization marketing strategy
• Graduate school, scholarship & residency applications
• Social media & digital marketing for creative professionals/organizations
• Change of career to a creative field
• And more (feel free to inquire)
Consulting sessions for individuals and 501c3 organizations cost $100/hour. Corporate rates vary. A Non-Disclosure Agreement will be signed prior to the first session appointment. To get the most out of your session, please email relevant materials for review at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
Want to find out more? Contact us with your inquiry here.