All consulting sessions are confidential and led by Quail Bell founder Christine Stoddard over Zoom or in-person in New York City. Possible topics include:
• Manuscript "sculpting" & editing
• Book & literary magazine publishing
• Writing/producing for stage, screen & radio
• Grant/manuscript/exhibition proposals
• Non-profit organization marketing strategy
• Graduate school, scholarship & residency applications
• Social media & digital marketing
• Change of career to a creative field
A Non-Disclosure Agreement will be signed prior to the first session appointment. To get the most out of your session, please email relevant materials for review at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
Want to find out more or get started? Send your inquiry here.